To receive information about the 2021 – 22 school Year Fee schedule , please feel free to drop a mail at email@example.com
All new Applications to Zion Matriculation Higher Secondary School must be accompanied by an Application Fee. The application review process will not start untill the Application Fee has been settled. The fee is one time and non-refundable.
- Download the application form by paying INR 1000 online, or pay at the school’s front office and collect the application form.
- Fill in and submit the Application Form by post or in person.
- Attach a passport size photograph of the applicant on the application form.
- Submit original Transfer Certificate from the previous institution.
- Submit copies of the applicant’s Birth Certificate, Community Certificate, Nativity Certificate, Aadhar Card and Ration Card.
- Submit original Migration Certificate. (NOTE: Not necessary for all. Please check with admissions counselor if required.)
- Pay necessary Tuition Fees.
- Kick off your journey at Zion and get ready for an experience of a lifetime
Rs 6,000 towards establishment fee and a refundable/interest free caution deposit of Rs 4,000 is compulsory for every new admission. Rs 2,000 is to be paid towards PTA. Day students must make full payment either at the time of admission or on the re-opening day of the academic year. Payments can also be made in four installments, before the 10th of the following months i.e., June, August, October & February. Late payments will be collected with penalty.
Rs 10,000 towards establishment fee and a refundable/interest free caution deposit of Rs 10,000 is compulsory for every new admission. Rs 10,000 is to be paid towards PTA. (Please refer the enclosed fee schedule for the annual fee).
Groups offered at higher secondary level:
Group 1 -(a) Physics-Chemistry-Biology-Mathematics
(b) Physics-Chemistry-Maths-Computer Science
Group 2 – Physics-Chemistry-Botany-Zoology
Group 3 -(a) Computer Sci, Economics, Commerce, Accountancy
(b) Economics, Commerce, Accountancy, Business Maths